Yes! This is so important we are mentioning it again! If a badge is forgotten or lost, we will not be able to provide you with a replacement.
We do not provide Guests’ data. Any exchange of contact information is entirely voluntary on our Guests’ part.
Event Parking: Complimentary for participants and sponsors .
• A photo ID and proof of registration is required to check-in.
• Business casual attire required.
• No cameras or audio recording equipment is allowed.
• Brochures are prohibited, except for Sponsors.
• Badges must be worn at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS. You will not be allowed back into the event without one.
• If a badge is forgotten or lost, we will not be able to provide you with a replacement.
• To re-enter the event you will have to purchase a new ticket.
LendingCon or its contractors may record, photograph and/or stream various features and activities of the event for both archival and marketing purposes. By attending LendingCon, attendee gives LendingCon and its contractor’s permission to use attendee’s voice and image in any such archival or promotional recording, photograph or streaming activity.
Cell phone etiquette is expected at all seminars and special events. Please turn your cell phone to vibrate or do not disturb when attending any of the sessions.