Theme: A Platform for Financial Growth and PropTech Success
LendingCon was founded for one purpose, to help real estate owners increase profits and grow Their Portfolios.
The Third Annual LendingCon event will be held on August 23-24 at the Double Tree Hotel SeaWorld in Orlando. The theme of this year’s conference is your platform for Financial Growth and PropTech Success and will be 100% grow revenue, create strategic financial resources and use of information technology (IT) to help individuals and companies buy, sell and manage real estate.
Here is a sample of topics on the agenda:
- Loan programs available today to finance hospitality and other types of commercial properties.
- How to find value-add properties before they are listed for sale.
- How to take advantage of private equity partnerships for investment opportunities.
- Accounting and tax strategies that save money.
- Hotel management best practices that increase occupancy and revenue.
- Use of information technology (IT) to help individuals and companies research, buy, sell and manage real estate.
- Important industry updates from top franchises and industry leaders.
Our prior LendingCon conferences have been an enormous success with over five hundred attendees including real estate owners from across the country, hospitality and real estate lenders, key executives from Radisson, Sonesta, Best Western, IHG, STR and a host of other industry experts and partners. The conference was full of valuable information related to real estate finance including SBA lending, bridge financing and EB-5 financing. In addition, seminars were presented to help real estate owners to increase profits and revenue through accounting and management best practices.
We are excited about LendingCon 2023 and look forward to seeing you there!